Ok so first I will talk about gameplay changes and then I will give you my opinion about some various hero changes.
* Goblin Shredder added to Captain's Mode
Ok ...I don't think that shredder is a hero that is going to be picked in cm.Cause it needs some farm to work ,and it is just an initiator-tank.It does pretty good dmg and it has a really good survivorabilty ,but i don't think that teams want to support a hero that does not do a lot of dps(Like classic hard carry heros).
* Skywrath Mage added to Captain's Mode
Ok ..this is broken..since skywrath is really really imba ,way to fucking strong solo mid,HUGE mana pool and low cost at his first skill that he can spam it A LOT ,and instead of nerfing him icefrog decided to decrease his Concussive Shot cooldown it is really stupid.
- Concussive Shot cooldown decreased from 20/19/18/17 to 20/18/16/14
So if icefrog wants to put skywrath at cm he should really nerf him.
* Captain's Mode first ban phase now has 2 bans instead of 3
* Captain's Mode second ban phase now has 3 bans instead of 2
Since DotA is becoming more and more 'wombo combo' game this is not good. Ok the first ban phase has 2 the second one 3 ..but in the first pick phase teams pick 3 heros...And since 2 bans are in the first ban phase teams no longer can make 'player bans' and combo bans. By the term 'Player ban' I mean somthing like this : Let's say your team faces YaphetS and you want to ban Shadow fiend. Ok ...you will ban it...But then you have only 1 ban left to remove annoying heros that you don't want to face.And since there are 106 heros at cm(I think so) you have not enough bans for me.
* Aegis reclaim time decreased from 10 to 6 minutes
This is pretty much irelevant.Both teams are affected the same.Btw I think that it is good to reduce time reclaim cause by doing this , you force the team having Aegis to make fight after roshan faster.If you have aegis you want to use that 6v5 teamfight advantage.And by reducing reclaim time you make the roshan advantage a little bit smaller.
* Total XP required for level 7 decreased from 2700 to 2600
* Total XP required for level 8 decreased from 3500 to 3200
This is good for supports. Since supports take really small amounts of XP by reducing required Xp for lvl 8 supports get some advantage cause at least they get some stronger skills earlier .
* Team AoE bounty for kills with 2 heroes around changed from 9*Level+95 to 12*Level + 125
* Team AoE bounty for kills with 3 heroes around changed from 8*Level+20 to 10*Level+40
Oh boy...this is sick...this shit makes the game really really more ganky.(I am not refered to Chinesse games...those games will remaing boring even if one kill gives you instant 25 levels
By increasing so much exp taken , I think teams will consider more if they are going to pick hard carry.
Auroth, the Winter Wyvern
A really good support hero , with a broken ulti..since I am not playing DotA 1 anymore I can't talk a lot for the new heros.
I hope icefrog is going to nerf that ulti cause it is really fucking broken for team fights. It is something like enigmas black hole but not channeling (and a smaller duration ,but i think 3 seconds is too fucking long for this effect)
Zet, the Arc Warden
Ok ... a hero that has 4 active spells and...agility hero ? Since 95% of agility heros are carries and semi-carries this is weird but ok.
All i get from this hero is that you want to get Hand of Midas and you get +570 gold + Huge XP from Hand of Midas every 110 seconds.Broken as hell . But I don't know how ti is working cause ...I am not play DotA 1 .
Btw i thinkg this 2 heros will change a lot until they are going to be added at CM .
Now some hero changes.
- Movement speed decreased from 305 to 300
- Vacuum cooldown increased from 16 to 19
- Vacuum cast range decreased from 550 to 500
- Vacuum AoE decreased from 275/375/475/575 to 250/350/450/550
- Vacuum can no longer pull invulnerable units
Hopefully Icefrog decided to remove this huge combo that was really fucking broken.
Also a little bit nerf at his skills and MS . I think this changes wont make Dark seer less powerfull at all.
- Armor decreased by 1
- Dragon Blood armor bonus increased from 2/4/6/8 to 3/6/9/12
Really bad idea...Dragon knight was allready a really tanky carry...And this change made him More tanky .
- Frost Arrow's slow increased from 50% to 60% at level 4
- Marksmanship level 3 agility bonus increased from 45 to 60
- Trueshot Aura damage bonus increased from 7/14/21/28% to 8/16/24/32%
- Silence cooldown decreased from 15 to 13
This maybe will put traxex at CM . Really really big changes And so much slow and silence. +15 (total 60) agility at the last level.
With that slow and silecne CD reduced give traxex a way better mid game .
- Time Lock deals twice as much damage when it procs on a target in Chronosphere
- Faceless Void can no longer be frozen by any Chronosphere!!
I don't underastand why Icefrog decided to make chrono a ...bad spell to steal with rubick?
- Burning Spears duration increased from 6 to 7
- Inner Vitality can now be cast on magic immune targets
- Life Break Aghanim's cooldown decreased from 24/16/8 to 4
All I can say for this is...WHY ? Huskar was really really broken and decided to make his ultimate 4 seconds? With 10 seconds of BKB or even 6 you have plenty of time to cast 2 times your ultimate and don't get affected at all ? seriusly?
- Spirit Bear can no longer be resummoned while it is taking damage
Lone Druid was really strong...and his bear could really annoy enemy team, and they could do nothing at all..this is a good change i think.
- Summon Wolves manacost increased from 125 to 145
- Spirit Wolves HP decreased from 400/450/500/550 to 200/240/280/320
- Spirit Wolves now have 50% magic resistance
This is Sad for Lycanthrope fans . You can no longer jungle with lycan...You have to have at least lvl 3 wolves to farm a little bit.And manacost as well really fucks him up.
- Cast animation time increased from 0.3 to 0.45
- Morph manacost increased from 20 to 30 mana per second
- Base damage decreased by 6
- Waveform AoE decreased from 255 to 200
- Waveform no longer allows you to start attacking/casting before it is completed
Wise decision to nerf morphling.He was(still is but not that much) a really really strong early ,mid and late game hero.At least now he wont get banned that much at CM.
- Rage duration increased from 2.5/3.25/4/4.75 to 3/4/5/6
6 second bkb at lvl 7 ? Wtf Icefrog?
- Necromastry hero kill soul increment increased from 6 to 12
- Presence of the Dark Lord armor reduction improved from 2/3/4/5 to 3/4/5/6
- Requiem of Souls has a new passive component that triggers upon death
Upon dying half of Shadow Fiend's souls (the amount lost on death) will be released as if you had cast Requiem of Souls with those souls. This cast doesn't put the spell on cooldown and will trigger if it is on cooldown. It is now a passive component of the ability.
I am a fan of shadow fiend but this is really annoying.If you manage to kill sf at pvp you will probably die after him ? LOL.
- Agility growth increased from 2.8 to 4.2
- Spirit Lance slow duration increased from 3 to 3.25 seconds
4.2 agility growth ? L O L . This is like 21 agility per 5 lvls? EAGLEHORN SUCKS if you compare it to this.
- Armor increased by 2
- Base hp regen increased to 2
- Sunder is no longer blocked by Magic Immunity
- Metamorphosis reworked
Transforms Terrorblade into a power Demon with a ranged attack.
Bonus Damage: 15/30/45/60
Attack Range: 500
This is nice cause terrorblade with just manta style could simply do tons of damage.
And finally some items.
+30 Attack Speed
Active, Fade: Upon activation, fades your hero out over 2.75 seconds. If you move, you will lose your invisibility. No cooldown.
Note 1: Used in the new Lothar's Edge recipe.
Note 2: Similar to how Lothar's Edge works, you can use this invisibility in combination with channeling spells.
Useless item. Seriously.
Armlet of Mordiggian
- Armlet HP regeneration increased from 5 to 8
- Armlet lifedrain increased from 37 to 40
- Armlet toggle cooldown reduced from 5 to 1 second
Only 1 second ? Icefrog was really drunk when he made this.
Black King Bar
- Can no longer be sold
Irelevant. If you want BKB at your hero you are not going to sell it.
- Observer Wards gold cost decreased from 200 to 150
Support players are going to be really happy with this !
-Soul Burn's damage amplification increased from 25 to 30%
Not a good idea to increase dmg.Even now Orchid is way to strong and cheap and easy to make item.
Gem of True Sight
- Restock cooldown increased from 8 to 10 minutes
Sad.. 10 minutes is really huge.
So pretty much this are the things i got in my mind about 6.75.